About NUR HAZIQAH BINTI JAMIL
Degree holder in Pure Mathematics which able to analyse numerical data.Have working experience in financial & operation.Able to use MS Office Word,Excel & Power Point.I can plan strategies for improving teamwork, bring not only my ideas from my previous job but my general passion for innovation to company.
Diploma in Mathematical Science – 3.95 | Scholarship: JPA Award: Vice Chancellor’s Award (2017) Involvement: Participant of Kejohanan Sukan Antara Kolej – Badminton (2014) Committee Member for Karnival ICT & Matematik (2014)
UITM SHAH ALAM
Bachelor of Science (Hons.) Mathematics – 3.87 | Scholarship: MYBRAINSC Major: Mathematics (Calculus, Real Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Complex Analysis, Statistical Method, Algebraic Structure) Minor: Account (Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Cost Accounting) Final Year Project: Reducing Weight By Controlling Calories Intake Using Linear Diet Model Achievement & Award: Shortlisted top 10 project of Mathematics students (2018) and Dean List Award Involvement: Exco of Academic (Sekretariat Mahasiswa Fakulti Sains Komputer & Matematik 2016/2017) Participant of Kejohanan Sukan Antara Kolej – Badminton (2018 - Bronze) & Handball (2016) Vice Head Programme for Program Power of Mind (2017) Vice Secretary for Forum Integriti Menjamin Kerjaya Berkualiti (2016) Committee Member for Kursus Pengurusan Organisasi & Team Building (2018)
MALAYSIA AIRPORTS HOLDINGS BERHAD
• Work as Airport Apprentice (Protégé Batch 30/SL1M) at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA 1).
• Have been placed under Terminal Service Division.
• Involved in contractor management, ASQ survey, inspection and maintain the cleanliness in terminal.
• Collect data, key in data and analyze data.
2018 - 2018
JABATAN KEWANGAN NEGERI MELAKA
• Work as industrial trainee under Investment Analysis and Monitoring Unit.
• Working within financial, investment and management sector.
• Check current market price and compare each stock performance in investment of state government.
• Make a phone call to ensure information received to all the recipients.
Achievement: Prepare review of financial statement from agency company using financial ratio analysis.
Honors & awards
DEAN LIST DIPLOMA FOR SEMESTER 1 TO SEMESTER 6