About Nur Syahlyn Adila Bt zulkepli
Universiti Putra Malaysia
FINAL YEAR PROJECT (FYP): - This Final Year Project is about synthesizing of Quinazoline compounds assisted by microwave technique which more eco-friendly approach to the reaction, produce high yield of products with minimize time taken. - Instead of conventional heating taking hours of reaction with low yields and less of heating rate. - Quinazoline compound is made up of two fused benzene ring and pyrimidine ring with well known an excellent biological activities such as anticancer, antivirus,anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory. This compounds can be future new drug design against infectious diseases. - A series of quinazoline compound are synthesizing via condensation reaction between aniline bearing benzimidazole and different aldehydes in methanol solution with addition of acetic acid as a catalyst. - Microwave assisted the reaction within 20 mins at 55 degree celsius. Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC) is used to ensure the reaction is completed. - Characterized the quinazoline compounds by Analytical and Spectroscopic methods such as melting point measurement, Fourier Transformation Infrared spectroscopy (FTIR), Gas-Chromatography-Mass Spectroscopy (GC-MS) and Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR). - Calculated the percentage yields and analyzed the FTIR and NMR results using MestReNova software. CHEMISTRY COURSES TAKEN: Semester 1 : Physical and Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry 1 Semester 2: Organic Chemistry 2, Analytical Chemistry Semetser 3: Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry 1 Semester 4: Inorganic Chemistry 3, Chemical Spectroscopy Semester 5: Polymer Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry 1, Computational Chemistry Semester 6: Chemical Kinetics, Industrial Chemistry 2, Industrial Polymer Chemistry, Electrochemistry Semester 7: Chemical Technology Principles, Oleochemistry, Catalysis Semester 8: Chemical Thermodynamics, Final Year Project (FYP)
Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka
I have completed my matriculation level within a year with CGPA: 3.64 at Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka
– Prepared teaching materials e.g. notes and exercises for Math and Science subjects for secondary school ( Form 2, Form 3 and Form 5)
– Carried out the teaching process in two-way communication.
-Summarized all the topics learned at end of the class.
2018 - 2018
Tuisyen Teacher Nadia
– Prepared teaching materials e.g. notes and exercises for Math and Science subjects.
– Conducted the learning process in two-way communication between the teacher and students by doing Q n A session and quizzes.
– Related the knowledge with current issues or daily activities
-Summarized all the content before end of the class.
1899 - 2017
Malaysian Nuclear Agrncy
– Conducted a coating project which is \” UV Curable Coating Epoxy Acrylate Containing Type 1 and Type 2 photoinitiators.
– Prepared five formulations by adding Type 1 photoinitiators (D1173, IR184, IR819) and Type 2 photoinitiator (Benzophenone) and stirred them within 3 hours.
– Coated the formulation onto glass plate (15 cm x 6 cm x 0.3 cm) using the coated bar into a film.
– Cured the coated film using UV curing coating machine at rate of 5 m/min and peeled off the film before tested.
– Determined the physical characteristic of the cured film by testing them with BYK Gardner Haze-grad , BYK additives & instrument micro-TRI-gloss, pencil hardness test, Contact Angle meter and water absorption test.
– Carried out Soxhlet extraction, Fourier Transformation Infrared spectroscopy (FTIR) and Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC) to determine their chemical characteristics.
– Analyzed the FTIR result using MestReNova software.