About Abdul Razak Mohamed
Throughout my career, I have supported business outcomes through effective organization, prioritization, and execution of critical projects. Therefore, I possess the skills and qualifications listed in the job description.
In addition to my experience working in the engineering, construction, automotive, banking, and oil and gas industries, I have been a project engineer, a leader, and an executive. I am seeking opportunities in my next position and am eager to take on new responsibilities.
The skills I possess include managing projects, handling paperwork, procurement, leading a team, problem-solving, planning, time management, computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCAD, E-Proc, etc. ), and tracking work.
Prior achievements include managing company performance (2018-2019), maintaining the quality of work, delivering work according to the timeframe, managing a large team of 20 people, and being recognized for the quality of my work, leadership, teamwork, and punctuality.
As a working professional, I would like to seek opportunities to meet new people and be surrounded by exciting projects throughout my career. Thank you for taking the time to read my profile.
Exen International sdn bhd
Upgrading Project At Regasification Terminal Pengerang
• Manage team disciplines (mechanical, piping, process and civil team)
• Assist the team with document submission. (IDC)
• Handling submission documents to submit for client review (IFR & AFC)
• Review the received document (IFR, AFC)
• Update weekly and monthly work progress. (Master Deliverable Report)
• Handle and update Minutes of meeting (MOM) with the client (PETRONAS)
• Assist client with work progress and discussion
• To ensure an excellent experience in project delivery and maintain professional communication and relationships with clients and members.
• Ensure the project is delivered accurately and promptly.
• Engage with internal stakeholders and project owners to produce the most effective results.
• Interact with internal and external auditors to assist in completing projects.
• Identify and coordinate areas for improvement to increase operational efficiencies and maintain open communication with project and technology stakeholders.
• Embed process improvements into existing processes.
Carimin Petroleum Berhad
Rapid Petronas Pengerang Johor – Installation of HDPE liner for Petronas Pengerang, (Package 14)
• Handling 5 sites in Petronas Pengerang independently.
• Inspected five project sites to ensure conformance to design specifications and quality and safety standards during installation of HDPE liner.
• Managed more than 20 construction workforce and maintenance activities at the project sites.
• Always planning for project progression to reduce time waste and avoid accidents during construction and installation.
• Managed to work in the critical situation, bad weather, and challenging environments such as storms, heavy rain, flood, hot weather, and dusty )
• Managed to work under low supervision by manager and head office.
• Provided technical advice on construction design and managed the construction workflow daily to the contractor involved in the site.
• Investigated and carried out standard procedures upon damages, accidents, and delays at construction sites.
• Conferred with the project owners), main contractor (WCT), and other subcontractors to discuss and resolve issues before the handover of the project.
• Toolbox meeting with clients
• Handling documentation, daily progress report, request for inspection form (RFI), renewing a permit to work (PTW) for workers,
2016 - 2018
Facilities management, Project management & procurement department,
Level 14 Menara Maybank Kuala Lumpur
• Oversaw the facility maintenance of Maybank branches, property, buildings, and projects in Malaysia.
• incoming Assistance tickets (case/issue) raised more than 200 through/from the Helpdesk department daily.
• Managed to close/solve tickets (case/issue) in the same day depending on the level case ( if critical, need to put an eye on it first )
• Assigned and planned with vendors/contractors to schedule and expedite work deliveries to resolve the tickets (case/issue).
• Handling Purchase Orders (PO) and delivering documentation to the Finance department for approval thru systems.
• Reviewed Purchase Requisition (PR) forms to verify the approval status before dealing with the vendors.
• Monitored the contracts and recommended contract modifications to the vendors if necessary to seep update with the situation.
• Communicated with Maybank branches regarding the work progress and checked the issues that have been solved and need assistance.
• Involved in upgrading branches under the Project Management department.
•CAPEX and OPEX projects
2015 - 2022
Naza Italia Sdn bHd
Naza Ferrari, Maserati & Victory & Indian Motor
This is about to expose the corporate business in the automotive industry—the high-end product ( Ferrari, Maserati).
– Managed sales for various brands in Naza such as Ferrari, Maserati, Victory & Indian Motorcycle.
– Analyzed customers’ profiles to cater to their needs specifically.
– Teamed up with after-sales operation service.
– Participated in a particular project to audit company performance evaluation/Participated in auditing company performance evaluation.
– Involved in Business Transformation Unit (BTU) to centralise Naza business.
– Involved in the Marketing department to promote the Naza brand, cars, motorcycles, and events.
– Product mastering practice
– General knowledge of automotive industries
– Understanding the corporate world business
– The process of buying the high-end product