A meticulous and focused oriented individual with a 2.7 years-worth of experience in maintenance(mechanical) rotating and static field in one of Malaysia’s largest integrated petrochemical plant facilities. Keen on exploring a new environment and career opportunity in Oil and Gas sector. Currently employed as an Associate Engineer at Lotte Chemical Titan(M).
University of Malaya
Graduated with a first class degree with a CGPA of 3.79
2019 - 2022
Lotte Chemical Titan
• Attached to Mechanical Polymer department at HDPE, LDPE & COGEN2 site at Tanjung Langsat facility.
• Involved in LCTM Turnaround 2020 and was in charge of static package which encompasses vessel/tank, pipeline cleaning and PSV servicing.
• Lead in troubleshooting of rotating equipment such as reciprocating compressor, rotary lobe blower, various type of pumps, hot melt extruder (HME), gearboxes and fire-fighting diesel engine.
• Plan and carry out preventive/predictive and corrective maintenance for rotating equipment and maintain records along with job history as per ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 requirements.
• Prepared equipment failure investigation report (EFIR) for rotating equipment.
• Participate in plant modification, prepare technical specification requirement and supervise contractor’s work at plant.
• Conduct laser alignment and vibration taking analysis for rotating equipment.
• Raise purchasing request and review rotating equipment spare parts through SAP.
• Prepared CAPEX report for obsolete mechanical equipment.