About RAHIZA HASSAN
2008 - 2010
MARA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY (UiTM) SHAH ALAM
CGPA: Final year, 3.37
2004 - 2008
MARA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY (UiTM) PERAK BRANCH
CGPA: Final year, 3.58
SEKOLAH MENENGAH KEBANGSAAN GOMBAK SETIA
2012 - 2018
FAR FRONTIER ENERGY SERVICES SDN BHD
1. Involve in preparing full set of account (i.e journal postings, GL maintenance, report preparation, reconciliations, balance sheet, profit and loss and assist in tax computation/ submission, etc.)
2. Duties encompassed in processing vendor’s invoices and ensuring timely recording, collection and accurate payments to vendors.
3. Responsible for preparing the monthly report, processing of all general accounting and reporting, fixed assets, statutory accounting, data extraction from the ledger, cash book reconciliation, monthly reconciliation for major vendors and direct tax transactions while adhering to policies and procedures.
4. Involve in preparing the WHT payment for any payment paid to company non-resident in Malaysia.
5. Involve in process of applying the licensing from PETRONAS/SHELL; analyze the requirement/special condition for the application, gathering all the documents, input all the information into the systems and maintaining and monitoring the license period.
6. Liaise with external parties such as bankers on payment related matters, tax agents, suppliers, and customers.
7. Liaise with Auditor for year-end audit and other related matters.
8. Involve in handling vendors and business queries relating to payables, receivables and resolving.
9. Involve with the registration of GST for the company and responsible for preparing GST submission report to Custom.
10. Involve with the process of applying Lembaga Pembangunan Industri Pembinaan Malaysia (CIDB) via the system.
11. Maintain proper filing of documents and processing employees’ claims.
12. Involve with preparing and submitting EPF, SOCSO, Tax Income and Zakat for the company.
13. Carry out other related duties as required from time to time.
2010 - 2012
IBM MALAYSIA SDN BHD
1. Duties encompassed project closing, project and financial reporting as well as analysis of cash transactions
2. Assist in periodic financial closing & documents and reporting for Treasury
3. Responsible for cash management, bank account, forex and loan treasury operation
4. Treasury team, Asian Pacific Accounting Centre (APAC)
5. Perform the bank reconciliation, booking and analyze the treasury transaction such as bank account, forex and loan operation for Country India Mainline.
6. Perform the bank reconciliation, booking and analyze the treasury transaction such as bank account,forex & loan operation for Countries Daksh India and Sri Lanka.
7. Involve in Cash Analysis Efficiency Project as a project leader. Help to ease and reduce the workload of the treasury accountant to perform the cash analysis.
2009 - 2009
IMRAN Chartered Accountant (AF 1481)
Involved in performing audit, account and taxation works (experienced in auditing of 14 companies from various industries).
Honors & awards
Pra-Convention of PERMATA Club at PKNS, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Member of Pandu Puteri, Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Gombak Setia
2002 - 2003
Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Gombak Setia
2000 - 2001
Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Gombak Setia
Programme of Pusat Pemikiran dan Kefahaman Islam, UiTM Perak, Campus Sri Iskandar
2006 - 2007
Faculty of Accountancy, UiTM Perak, Campus Sri Iskandar
Faculty of Accountancy, UiTM Malaysia, Shah Alam
Programme by Kolej Perindu, UiTM Malaysia, Shah Alam
Location : Kuala Kangsar, Perak
Act as a leader at IBM Malaysia Sdn Bhd for Team Treasury
Programme by IBM Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Programme by IBM Malaysia Sdn Bhd for Christmas and Chinese New Year celebration and also quarterly regional meeting
Programme by Salihin Chartered Accountant (AF1426)
Programme by ASL Resources Training & Consultancy on the introduction of GST to Malaysia accounting system
Programme by Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) on the implemantation of GST in Malaysia
Programme by Sunway City Group
Programme by Richmark Training Sdn Bhd on GST update by Customs Malaysia
Programme by Salihin Chartered Accountant (AF1426) on the abolition of GST