About Amir Naim Bin Zainudin
I am a team lead and a troubleshooter with more than 15 years’ experience in engineering and technical field. 7++ years in technical and maintenance and 7++ years in LEAN manufacturing. I have a diverse technical experience mainly in production operation management.
I believe I am a right candidate for this profile since I have the required skills and experience.
I assure you that I will give my best to achieve your goal and help you to cater a better solution towards your problem.
Victoria University Australia
Mainly focusing on business management. Production Operation Management, Business Finance, Marketing, Employee Relationship etc...
Universiti Kuala Lumpur
Degree Tool & Die technology by Unikl. Mainly on manufacturing, machining and tool design technology.
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
Diploma Manufacturing Technology. Affiliate with Mara Technical Institute Kuala Lumpur. Mainly focusing on hand on activity towards manufacturing technology, machining process and fundamental of tool design process.
2012 - 2019
Masasinar Holdings Sdn Bhd
• Department manager for 5 technicians and 1 engineer that in charge for factory plant and die engineering activities including facility management. (Small Medium Enterprise industry).
• To plan and organize Plant Preventive and Corrective Maintenance activities including contingency plan meets TS 16949 requirement.
• As APQP member to assist Business Development Department in Die Engineering design, trial and prototyping for new product including PSW/ PPAP and SPTT preparation.
• To control department expenses thru Department Monthly Budget. To monitor and control Organization Facilities Compliances toward local authorities. E.g.: Waste Management Compliances. (Environment Quality Act 1974, OSHA 1994 & FMA 1967).
• Liaison with supplier for machine and die repair including new die development. To control machine and tooling critical spare parts including consumable part.
• Chairman for Company Safety Committee in Organizing and Enforcing Safety activities including execute Monthly Safety Audit. To review HIRARC and JHA for maintenance team in daily routine activities.
• Kaizen leader for LPS (Lean Production System) Team in Organization Improvement and LEAN activities.
2014 - 2019
Carrier International Sdn Bhd
• Main role as a CELL core lead; to plan and execute New Production Preparation Plan for New product development. Responsible for the feasibility study, ECS and MCS pilot run. In charge for Light Commercial Coil and Light Commercial Assembly product.
• To embark LEAN manufacturing approach for production line thru VSM, Standard Work Sheet, Time Study, Line Balancing including CAPEX submission for any new model, production improvement, repair and maintenance and replacement tooling. I am the line owner.
• Department role to maintain Production BOM inside the BAAN systems (ERP) and ensuring the production output meeting the production plan within the Cost Standard Hour (CSH).
• Sharing responsible to ensure Production daily efficiency, productivity, turn back, COPQ and safety target are meet.
• Responsible to simulate in AutoCAD for any NEW project, jig design, plant layout and tooling design.
• Team member for Safety Committee to improve and inculcate Safety Awareness through the daily operation.
• Liaison with supplier for die/ jig repair including new development production process preparation.
Genting Malaysia Berhad
• Main role as a team lead for theme park technical mechanical team.
• Responsible in execution of preventive, predictive maintenance and troubleshooting for theme park rides.
• In charge for manpower planning and staffing for the department. Doing recruitment process for the department.
• Supporting the main contractor and vendor in project development stage for installation, commissioning, SAT (Sites Acceptance Test) and TUV inspection including training on the new rides.